Taking screenshots is the simplest way to share your screen content with anyone while using drawing tools and annotations. But there are times when screen recording becomes necessary. Maybe you want to share some process with your friends or a cool hack. If you are a gamer, then screen recording can help you to flaunt your gaming skills by sharing the video of your exploits. Whatever the reason is, video recording plays a major role in accomplishing many tasks. And if you are having an iPhone, then this won’t be that difficult to do. If you are looking for ways to record your screen but wondering how, then here we have an iPhone trick to record the screen on iPhone and iPad.
Know how to use iPhone screen recorder
– To start the screen recording on your iPhone, you will first need to add the screen recorder to the control center.
– To do so, open the Settings app on iPhone or even iPad, if you want to screen-record on an iPad.
– Then, choose the Control Center.
– Now, scroll down to the iPhone Screen Recorder option and tap on the ‘+’ button next to it.
How to Record Screen to Control Center on iPhone
— Now to record the screen, you will need to head to the Control Center on your iPhone or iPod.
— Then, touch and hold the gray Record which is available in the gray mic icon.
— Now, tap Start Recording. This will show you the three-second countdown, you have to wait for that time.
— Once you are done, you need to stop the recording. To do so, open the Control Center, and then tap the red Record button. Else, you can tap the red status bar at the top of your screen to Stop recording.
— The recorded video will be saved in your Photos gallery and media files. You can share it as like any other file via WhatsApp, Gmail, or e-Drive.
How to share and edit recorded video on iPhone
– The saved video will be available in the Photos section, tap on the video and click on the edit button at the top right corner.
– This will allow you with the basic edits such as cropping, filters, flipping, or adjusting the video.
– Once you complete your editing, then tap on Done and then click on the Share button.